Make sure that you measure your feet accurately so that you can get the correct size of boot.
- Take a piece of white paper and step your foot on it.
- Mark your longest toe and heel.
- Then measure the distance between them using a straight line parallel to your foot's length.
- Repeat those 3 steps for the other foot.
- Foot lengths may differ slightly between the right and left feet, which is normal. There should be a preference for the larger foot when there is a slight difference in size between the left and right feet.
- Take into account extra room needed for socks or other wearables, and adjust your measurements accordingly.